Wednesday, November 24, 2004

The impossible has happened......

No this is not another introduction to one of my ideas for a book (hmmmmmm.....*scribbles something down*). Something amazing and utterly unthinkable has happened. No the universe is not collapsing,or theres global peace,or donkeys have learned to walk upright and say the alphabet backwards, i mean the most impossible thing happened last night. Something no one would ever even think was possible or happen in a million years. I asked a girl out.....and she said yes!!!!!!!And not just any girl, THE MARSHNOS QUEEN!!!!!!^.^ At first I never really planned on asking this soon since we have never met in real life and aren't untill this summer but it kinda slipped out. We were chatting online and she said that when she does come to longview her 3 brothers had to come with her. And I suggested that we dump them off at the highlander and we could go to the mall or see a movie or something. Right when I was hitting enter I thought to myself "OH SHIT! NO DON'T SAY THAT YOU MORON!" but it was too late. I was in complete shock. I banged my head on the desk thinking "NO YOU MORON WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT!" Then a self beating,a cold shower,and a few minutes of utter confusion and worry later she said yes. I just about fell off my chair. I had never asked a girl out before (except one time but she quickly said no) and she actually said yes! A direct quote from me is "I'm as giddy as a school girl!" I have no idea why I said that, I guess the utter shock made me temporarily insane. I then said good night and walked to my bedroom as calmly as possible so as not to make my parents supicious and ask questions (if they did it would be a horrible merciless torture for months to come) and then calmly closed my door and exploded. I was jumping up and down,I was dancing, and screaming "I CANT BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED!" I know it wont be untill summer that we see each other but I guess it took the pressure and anticipation off a little wondering how she would respond off me. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE SHE ACTUALLY SAID YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^.^ *calms self down* O.K. now to think of a way to ditch the brothers. Anybody got any suggestions?

No comments: