Saturday, August 22, 2009

nice guys finish last

Is it possible to be too nice? I think I have to say I am at times...I try accomodate for everyone, I want everyone to feel good, to feel respected, to feel cared for and generally feel good. But is that even relatively possible? Sometimes I feel I need to stand up but then that gets people annoyed at me or something and I just can't bring myself to do that. Sometimes I feel like being selfish and just doing what I want and saying to hell with everyone elses feelings but I can't because I think too much of others. Is it really right for me to care about everyone around me rather than myself? Everything is about how other people feel and rarely do I do the things that I would want over other peoples. I'm a nice guy and I try my best to be a nice guy, I pride myself on being polite, gentlemanly, caring and sacraficing. But I think sometimes I may do that TOO much. ARG! I barely even know what I'm complaining about but I feel it's a legitament complaint somehow...Advice anyone? If you can understand what the heck I'm saying

No comments: