Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Back home (isn't that a song?)

I HAVE RETURNED from the far reaches of the land of hillbillies!! Phew it feels good to be home and it's actually cold here! For the past 2 weeks I was in Arkansas it was in the 90s or higher with at least 80% humidity every day x.x I'm a washingtonian! I can't stand that kind of weather! I'm just glad I can get away from my grandparents tick infested dogs, having to listen to a wipperwill bird all damn night along with the chiggers and grasshoppers, having the fear of going outside because the multitude of bugs, listening to my mom and grandma laugh at their own jokes and make retarded comments, and the smell of my grandparents fridge. It's like they don't even care what they put in there! They just throw everything in there and watch it grow mold. One time I opened the fridge and the bacon was just lying there on the shelf as the juices ran down onto all the other crap in there. And then when I grab a carton of milk it was almost a month old and my grandma says "I use that for cooking." I am so glad she did not bake a cake >.> thats just gross. But enough complaining about my grandparents incubator of mold that they call a fridge, now to complain about the bugs! One day I was taking a shower and I lifted up my arm and saw this black THING wiggling its legs and half imbedded in my skin. It was one of the most retchid thing I have ever seen in my life and I still see it when I close my eyes O.O *shivers* But we did do some fun things. We went to a couple amusment parks, went to see caught in the 70s (Amanda got the hot guys autograph even though we both thought the thing sucked. She was so excited that he got pen on her arm and showed it off constantly) and saw the magnificent 7 in Branson. I wrote a couple things when I found the time and once I finish them up I'll go ahead and post them. I didn't have as much time to write as I thought because I couldn't write when everyone was trying to look over my shoulder and the days we were in a hotel I was so tired after the theme parks I did't feel much like writing afterwards. Well I'm just glad to be home and it's freezing here. My feet feel like ice but thats great because before they were sweaty and smelly! HOORAY FOR RAIN!!!!!!!! n.n I'm just glad to be home. Plus Loki is coming in a couple days which is the fucking most awesome news in my pitiful little life. I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *does a lil dance*

No comments: