Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Thinkin...

Isn't it strange how soo many suffer yet sitting right beside them may be someone with the biggest grin of happiness on their face? I have not had to endure the pain that so many have. I feel stupid when I complain that I cannot see Loki only once a year while others have loved ones that go to war and they know that they may never come back. Soo many have gone through times in their life where everything seemed so hopeless that they actually consider taking their own life to make it all end. I am not poor, my parents are still together and both alive, I don't have drug problems, I am not struggling with a terminal disease, I have it good but I feel guilty. I'm sitting infront of a computer, beside a big screen T.V., eating chips, I am one lucky bastard yet there are others suffering. I feel sorry for them and want to help them but I am not exactly one to say "Oh, I'm so sorry, thats unfortunate." Imagine sitting in a waiting room and all the other people around you have terminal diseases. I try to offer advice and give a positive outlook but what do I know, never having been through anything even remotely like what they are going through? But the thing is, something bad has to happen sometime, nobody lives a spotless life all happy and smiling. But maybe it's all just karma? I have never done anything to hurt others intentionally really, sometimes I do of course but alot of times I try to ignore my urges. Maybe all that happens in life is karma or maybe it's all chance? I guess I should feel lucky....I guess I'm kinda like the average Joe that walks down the street and sees a bum trying to live another day and feels sorry for him so he gives him some change. But of course that brings back the idea of karma, maybe they deserve what they have become or maybe it's all just bad luck? But whatever it would be, I would still help them. Maybe my luck can rub off on others or theirs just might rub off on me. I don't know really, just thinking out loud is all...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luck always runs out... Yet, these are the confessions, of a Wholesom Soul. Say what you want your destiny to do. The top of the world tests your strangth, and falls on you (as well as everyone) but the question is, can you be just as intentive as you are now. I do not think of you as an average, for some are not lucky enough to think such thoughts that if all is all, till your heart stops beating; you are no average...